Friday, January 10, 2014

Lazy Day

Catnap
11mm @ f/2.8, 2 sec @ ISO 100
Well, this pretty much sums up the day.

Like Omega and Bubbles here, I did not leave the house today, and instead took a couple of naps.

Unlike these two sleepy cats, however, I made some excellent roast beef and vegetables for dinner, and red kidney beans and rice for tomorrow. I reorganized and cleaned the kitchen, tended to my Sims (yes, Sims are my guilty pleasure), and made an attempt to use my extension tubes.

I took some really close up shots of the text on a Japanese cookie box.

Tomorrow, I'll actually procure some kind of subject to use properly with a tripod and some lighting.

Until then, I think it's back to sleep for me.

Just looking at that picture makes me a little sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment