Thursday, January 16, 2014

Beach, Dinner, & Driving Range

Of All Places
Galaxy Note 3 rear camera
Alright, I officially missed my first, and hopefully last day, thanks to a 24-hour bug of some kind. (I still took pictures, but I just didn't post anything.) Part of the purpose of this blog is to not be so hard on myself, so instead of feel bad about it, I will just accept it and move on.

Today was a very fun-packed day. Went to the beach for the first time in I don't know how long and had fun playing with the functions on my new Galaxy Note 3.

The coolest feature by far is the new strangely named "Drama Mode," which is essentially just multiple exposures made easy. On a phone. It's ridiculously fun to play with.

Jump!
Galaxy Note 3 rear camera, Drama Mode
As we were leaving the beach, I spotted this very out of place sunflower just chilling next to an ironwood tree. There are sunflower fields on the North Shore, but to see a sunflower in Waikīkī is just odd.

How Did I Get Here?
Galaxy Note 3 rear camera
After a lovely dinner at Kimukatsu with some awesome friends, we all went to the driving range. It was their respective first and second time having gone to the range, but they both did very well for their first time.

Today also marked the first day I actually performed well with my driver! I was consistently hitting straight drives between 150–200 yards. It was such an amazing feeling, that my practice was finally starting to pay off, that suddenly, something just clicked on and made sense.

Definitely what keeps you coming back for more.

Tomorrow: Sandy's and research meet-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment