Sunday, January 5, 2014

African Grey, Family Day

African Grey
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D - Nikon D7000
f/1.8, 1/60, ISO 400
Here's a shot of an African Grey Parrot in the Mililani Hale Pet Store. It was quite talkative, responding back to every word you said to it. Being young, it just squawked, but as it was already sold, I am sure it will soon be taught to speak words.

Today was a lovely day spent with family, eating lunch, a little coffee and croissant, playing piano, and a delicious ramen dinner. These moments are special, sharing happiness with the people that matter most and mean the most in our lives.

Family
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D - Nikon D7000
f/2.8, 1/40, ISO 640

I'd say today was filled with beauty all around. My doctor told me to have more fun for the sake of having fun, and I have to say that I've never enjoyed a doctor's advice as much as this.

Enjoying life, who would have thought?

Cactus Flower
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D - Nikon D7000
f/1.8, 1/1600, ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment